- You’re not making “Taleggio” – that’s an Italian cheese made somewhere in Italy.
- Ditch the b. Linens (I know this sounds like sacrilege, but do it – besides, whats it EVER done for you anyway? Nada.)
- If you are using good (goats) milk – don’t panic about what starter to use.
- Innoculate (wash) with a little p. candidum (and maybe even p. roq.)
- Get “woolly wid it”. This cheese is a bit of a wild hare – let it be.
- Get that “I WANT TO BELIEVE” poster that you see in Mulder’s office – frame it and hang it somewhere – these are as good as any words to live by.